CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Taegan graduated....

from Pre-k that is! I can't believe time has gone by so fast and my sweet baby girl has graduated from Pre-k and will be going to Kindergarten next year. Before we know it she will be graduating from high school! Wow...I don't even want to think about that one...I can't even drive by the Kindergarten campus without getting a lump in my throat! The past five years have been such a blessing and I can't wait to see what her future holds!

The graduates entered the gym not sure of all of the mommys and daddys and grandparents watching them. We had been telling them all week that lots of people were going to come see them graduate and they were so excited, but once the night came they weren't so sure what to think!



They sang several songs that they had learned throughout the year. Here they are singing "I'm in the Lord's Army"...they did a great job!



Each graduate was given a character award that reflected them throughout the year. Taegan received the "Most Gentle Spirit" award. I thought this was very fitting for her sweet little personality.



Tae was so proud to go up and receive her diploma and devotional book from Mrs. Debi!



Taegan LOVED her teacher! Mrs. LeeAnn was so great with her and made everyday so much fun! Thank you Mrs. LeeAnn for loving my sweet girl!



Cullen and Taegan after graduation. They are excited that summer has officially arrived and are ready to take on the world!


Taegan is a proud graduate of First Kids Day School!

0 comments: