CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My baby turned 5!

Five years ago God blessed us with one of the most precious gifts we have ever received....our sweet Taegan Faith! I cannot believe how fast the past 5 years have gone. Taegan has been such a blessing in our lives. She is so fun and full of life! She loves everything girly and is full of sass! I cannot even begin to imagine life without her. I thank God every night for choosing me to be her mommy!



On Taegan's birthday we had school. That day at school we were going visit the Kindergarten campus for a tour and to register her for kindergarten next year. I can't believe she will be starting school next year! I know she will love it I am just not sure what I am going to do without my little sidekick. She goes everywhere with me!

While at school that day my sweet friend Leslie was having her baby! It was such a great day celebrating Tae's birthday and then getting the message that Nellie Grace Bunt had been born! Leslie has two precious boys who have been in previous blogs and a third boy would have been just as sweet, but oh how exciting it is that there is now a baby girl in the Bunt family!

So after leaving school we headed home to get daddy and then we headed to the hospital to meet Miss Nellie Grace! She is precious! Her mommy and daddy were beaming form ear to ear when we got there and I think still in shock that they had a girl! After a short visit with them we headed to Build a Bear, one of Taegan's favorite places. She picked out a princess pony that she later named Chloe Rockstar! Before leaving the mall we stopped for a quick cookie break before heading to dinner...yes we had a cookie before dinner it was her birthday! We then headed to dinner to meet some our dear friends the Terrys. We enjoyed a yummy dinner and then headed home...all exhausted! It was a great day of celebrations!



0 comments: