CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day...

was the PERFECT day!

I started out my day by Taegan and her sweet Daddy bringing in these beautiful roses and sweet card while I was getting ready for church. I LOVE the card because it has a recording of my sweet girl telling me "Happy Mother's Day" and "We love you"...I love to hear her sweet little voice!



After church we headed to Arlington to watch the Rangers play. I love going to the ballgame...I just love the atmosphere, the food and the people watching! I especially LOVE going with my two favorite people!



We didn't make it through the whole game because Tae got a little bored with it, so we headed home. On the way home we stopped in Terrell for a little shopping which is always fun! I think riding the mini carousel was Tae's favorite part of the day!



It was a wonderful day and I LOVED every minute of it! Thank you God for for choosing me to be Taegan's mommy! She is "my sweet blessing"!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so proud!!!:) Glad you had a wonderful day!!