CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tae's lost her first tooth!!

About 3 weeks ago Taegan came out of school so excited that she finally had a loose tooth. For weeks now we have been wiggling it and watching the new tooth come in...yes there is already a new tooth coming in! Tae has been ready for the tooth fairy but not quite ready to pull the tooth out. So finally on Sunday she decided she was ready...her daddy tried to pull it then Tae gave it a try and then I had my turn but we all failed in our attempts! To be honest I probably didn't try to hard I just couldn't bring myself to do it! So today after I picked her up we went back to my school as we always do and Mrs. Leann pulled it for her! Tae was such a trooper she told Mrs. Leann she was ready and when it came out she ran down the hall to show everybody! She was so excited! So now we just have to wait for the tooth fairy to come tonight!

You can kind of see the blank spot on bottom, but you can see the new one coming in too!

0 comments: