CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Taegan's First Field Trip

Taegan went on her first school field trip, and I got to go with her! We went to the zoo and had so much fun! The weather was perfect with a little coolness in the air. I think Tae's favorite part was riding the bus! She is always telling me I need to let her be a bus rider and my answer is always "No, but you can ride the bus when you go on a field trip" and that day finally came!! Yay for field trips!! I have to say it is a lot more fun going as a mommy instead of being the teacher...I really don't miss those days at all!! Mrs. Winkler, Tae's teacher, is just precious and so wonderful with the kids. Her husband met us at the zoo and he was wonderful with kids as well!











0 comments: