CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Dancing Queen

A few weeks ago we went to a reception honoring my niece and her new groom. They were married in Florida a few weeks before in a beautiful ceremony on the beach! We had a wonderful time at the reception enjoying good food, yummy cake and some dancing. Much to my surprise Taegan was one of the first ones on the dance floor and she never came off! It didn't matter what type of music was on she was dancing! At one point I looked at Chad and said this worries me a little to which he answered...as it should! At 11:15 that night I told Taegan that we needed to go and she was not happy because she informed me she wasn't finished dancing yet. I finally got her to agree to leave but only because we were taking her sweet baby cousin Ayden home with us to spend the night. A fun night was had by all!

Ready for the party!


Doing some dancing with her cousin Grady!

0 comments: