CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

It's been a while...


Where do I begin? The last few weeks have been a little crazy for us. We have celebrated Chad's birthday and done some traveling. Chad and I spent some time in Nashville for the first time and had a great trip. On our last night we went to the Grand Ole Opry and saw Carrie Underwood along with some others. We had a great time! Taegan spent some time with her Mom and Pop and did some visiting with her aunts and cousins. I know she had a great time because she came home pooped! THANK YOU Mom and Dad for keeping her! Taegan is now wearing big girl panties ALL the time! Yeah Taegan!! We are so proud of her! Today she started swimming lessons. I wasn't sure how she would do because she doesn't like water in her face. I was very proud of her because her teacher took her under water several times and and she didn't completely freak out. Don't get me wrong it wasn't her favorite thing to do, but she survived. I am really looking forward to the rest of the week to see her progress. This is the short version of our time lately, but it gets you caught up to now!

0 comments: