CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 13, 2012

What makes you smile...


This morning on the way to school Tae and I were listening to the radio and they were asking what made you smile. They were playing back some of the responses that people had called in so afterwards I asked Tae..."What makes you smile...". Her first response was "when we don't have to walk at recess", her class had a hard day yesterday so they had to do some walking before playing, but then she said "Luke's laugh!". She just melted my heart with that response! She is so precious and adores her little brother! I think if he could talk his answer would have been my sister. His sweet little face just lights up when she comes in the room! I am so thankful for my sweet babies...they make my heart smile!!

0 comments: