CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

One Month....already?!?


I am very behind these days on blogging...I can't imagine why?!? On October 9th Luke was 1 month old. I can't believe it!! It has gone by so fast, and we have been enjoying him so much. I LOVE my snuggle time with him, and Taegan LOVES him...especially when he isn't crying! I am relearning what it is like to have a baby in the house again...I have to say it is very different when you have another sweet thing to care for too! I am finding myself to be very lazy because all I want to do is hold him! At 1 month he...weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces...is wearing newborn diapers and clothes...getting up every 3 hours to eat at night...and LOVES to be held!! We adore him and it is hard to imagine, even after only a month, what it was like before he was with us!

1 comments:

Janna said...

Oh my goodness, he's adorable!!! :)