CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It was a BIG day!

Monday was a big day that I have been prepping myself for for quite a while! It was Taegan's first day of Kindergarten! Back in the Spring when I looked at the school calendar I couldn't believe what I saw....I was going to have to take Taegan to her first day of Kindergarten on my birthday! I couldn't believe it...I just kept thinking that is the worst birthday present ever! Well...it was something I couldn't change and it did happen! Even though I had to take my baby to school I had a GREAT day! After taking her to school my sweet friend Leslie came by and got me. We went to her house for a quick stop and then we headed to breakfast at Cracker Barrel where we met another friend and enjoyed a yummy breakfast. After breakfast we both needed a few things at Wal-Mart so we made a quick stop there. Leslie has a precious baby girl Nellie Grace and a precious little boy Grayson who were with us so we were not left alone and childless! I just LOVE Grayson he makes me laugh and we had a great time that morning! We got to pick our sweet babies up early so after Wal-Mart it was very close to dismissal time. Chad and I met at home and then we headed to pick up our sweet girl! After picking her up Chad told me he had made me a pedicure appointment at the spa in town and that he and Taegan were going to bake me a cake while I was gone. So...I headed off and they got to baking! I think they had a great time spending the afternoon together without mommy and I have to say I enjoyed myself while I was gone too! When I got home Taegan couldn't wait to show me the cake they had made....



I was so proud of them! They did a great job and it was decorated with princess sprinkles and safari candles! It tasted really yummy too! Overall it turned out to be a great birthday even if I did have to start out by taking my baby to school!

0 comments: