CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Can we say Sassy?!?

Taegan loves princesses and reminds us often that she is one! Well...after our trip to my parents I was unloading the car when we returned home and here is what happened...

Me: (I dropped something of Taegans) Taegan will you please pick that up and take it in the house.

Taegan: Well...princess' don't pick things up.

Me: Well...let me tell you something....Cinderella is a princess and she cleans house.

Taegan: Well...then I change my mind, I am going to be a mermaid because they don't have legs!

After having this conversation....first let me say she did pick up whatever it was and take it in the house, the following happened.....

I found her layed out on our bed like a goddess waiting to be fed her grapes. As I walk in the room I hear her clap her hands 3 times and then say....it is time to take care of me now! I was so shocked at what I had just heard that I just looked at her and asked her what she had just said and her reply was...nothing! Again I asked her what she said and again her reply was...nothing followed by I was just clapping my hands at my characters...that is a whole other story! I quickly let her know that she is not to ever clap her hands at anyone and tell them it is time to take care of her!

Oh....I think I am in so much trouble when she gets older! Prayers are welcome now...

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love her...she makes me laugh!!!:)

AMY said...

Hilarious! A little sass and sweetness. Gotta love kids.

Jennifer said...

that's so funny! little miss princess!