CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Taegan is such a funny girl!

As Taegan gets older she continues to make us laugh!

Like a lot of people at the beginning of the new year I have vowed myself to the treadmill! I am not one to enjoy exercise, but as I get older I am finding I probably need to fall in love with it! I have been doing pretty good at getting it in 4 to 5 times a week...very surprising I know! Well Taegan is usually around when I am doing this and learning that exercise is something you should do to keep in shape. She seems to be keeping up with the days I do and don't get on the treadmill. One night I was sitting on the bed and she was standing on the treadmill the conversation went something like this....

Taegan: Mommy are you going to get on the treadmill tonight?

Me: No...I think I am going to wait and do it tomorrow.

Taegan: Well...your tummy is going to get big.

Me: (not sure what to say I just look at her...I guess looking pretty surprised)

Taegan: (very matter of fact) Well it is!

She is definitely making sure I stick with the program! She is such a hoot and I LOVE every moment I have with her!

0 comments: