CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Car talk...

On Wednesday after MOPS Taegan and I had a few errands to run. While we were driving Taegan and I were chatting back and forth. I think she is so funny with some of the things she comes up with, but I thought this chat was pretty cute and wanted to share. It went something like this....

Taegan: Mommy who made the trees?
Me: God did!
Taegan: Where is God?
Me: He is in heaven.(I pointed up as I said this.)
Taegan: Well...he better flap his wings and get down here!

This morning as Taegan and I were getting in the car to go to school out of the blue Taegan says, "today is my day!". My reply to her was "Taegan everyday is your day!".

Taegan is such a happy girl! We have so much fun together, and I love to hear her perspective on things. She is a precious blessing from our amazing Saviour! I thank him everyday for allowing me have have such a precious gift!

2 comments:

Lisa H said...

"Well...he better flap his wings and get down here!" That is the cutest line--I love it! Taegan is at such a sweet age! :)

AMY said...

She is such a cute little character. We should all be so confident when we are headed out to face the day! That says something about momma and daddy helping her build that confidence. You guys are great parents.