CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wedding bells already??

...don't tell her daddy! My dear friend Leslie has two precious little boys Cullen and Grayson. Taegan loves them both and they all get along great. Cullen informed Leslie one day that he and Taegan were going to get married. So, one night they were over for dinner and I had some time to visit with Cullen. I asked him if he and Taegan were going to get married and he replied "yes". I then asked him if they had talked about it and again he replied "yes". After that he informed me that they were going to have a baby...no three babies. It was so funny because he was very serious in the conversation and very sure of his answers. They could make a very sweet pair one day, but if I want Taegan's daddy to be around a little longer we better keep it at playdates for now!


Could they be the future Mr. and Mrs. Cullen Bunt?? Only time will tell!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That is so funny! How precious!I love it! That makes me smile! I am thinking play dates are a good thing right now too! But I guess you never know what the future holds!

AMY said...

Tell Chad to get ready. That beautiful little girl will be a boy magnet. We will just pray for all the little boys to stay sweet.

danielle roberts photography said...

love your blog!! hope you are well-miss all of you but i stay busy with work-yuck:)!!!! take care