CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Taegan and I have had a wonderful 2 1/2 weeks of vacation while Chad worked. We spent 1 1/2 weeks at Mom and Pop's house (my parents) and then spent a week at the beach with my parents, sisters and nieces and nephews. We had a GREAT time! It is always hard to head back home and get back to normal life, but we had a couple of things to look forward to when we got home. The first was Chad/Daddy I don't think we have ever been apart for that long (since we've been married)...I know Taegan hasn't. She kept him in very close range when we got home. The second was a new bathroom! We have needed to remodel our bathroom since we moved in 6 years ago and now it is finally done. The best part was that we were gone during the whole remodel. It looks GREAT! Sometimes I just go stand and look at it. From what I hear the house got pretty dirty during the remodel process, but my wonderful husband had it cleaned for me before I got home! Here are pictures of our new bathroom. I will post vacation pictures in a separate post.












1 comments:

AMY said...

Gorgeous! Did Chad pick out those flowers on the vanity? What a sweetheart! I know he really missed you guys.